Job Title : Kennel Supervisor
Term: 2 years with renegotiable option
Wage: Salary determined on experience.
Benefits: Disability Insurance, 10 days paid holiday
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Work Conditions: Predominantly outdoor in all kinds of weather attending to needs of the kennel. Some desk work for preparation of schedules, logs and reports.
1. Daily supervision of dogs to include cleaning, watering and feeding.
2. Daily supervision of physical kennel to include houses, chains and landscaping.
3. Daily monitoring of health of dogs and administering medications as directed. To maintain an open and close relationship with the kennel veterinerian.
4. Training, supervision and scheduling of kennel crew.
5. Daily grooming of dogs, exercise routines and schedules.
6. Rehabilitation of dogs.
7. Supervision and maintenance of daily logs and reports.
1. Experience working with dogs is an asset.
2. Wilderness First Responder certificate.
3. Bachelor ‘s degree in Education/Outdoor Recreation.
4. Past expedition experience.
5. Experience of supervising groups of 5-10 people.
6. Sound knowledge of risk issues and risk assessment.
Submit resume by:
Fax: 705 – 386 – 0344
Attention: Keri Buttle